Season Two | One Painful Year Challenge | PROJECT ZOMBOID BUILD 41 BETA! | Ep 1
One Painful Year Challenge By Koester:
Challenge: 1 painful year challenge settings are : 6 months later + Sometimes alarms, pitch black night, very often locks, sometimes helicopter, Environmental attacks off. Instant zombification. 170h corpse removal. Car locks sometimes, car alarms rare. Zombies can open doors/windows. Zombies trigger alarms. No loot or zombie respawns, 1 week composting time.
Music: The Emperor's New Nikes - DJ Williams
Challenge rules are:
1) Use the Pillow's random spawn mod.
2) Can only use a hideout once. Once you die, never again. Occupying the same location more than 2 days in a row makes it a hideout.
3) No use of the world map. Don't let your viewers help you.
4) Abandon your base and move to a new town every 4 months. You must have moved on the 4th month. You may leave anytime within the prior month, at the earliest. The Country Club is considered its own town.
5) Disable all other mods (UI mods tolerated).
6) Add a death counter and personal best to your stream interface.
This is a preview build of Project Zomboid Build 41. This video recorded from a special preview of Build 41 that the developers of Project Zomboid allowed me to do. Included in Build 41 are extensive updates to the animations in the game, a new clothing system that includes many new outfits that grant extra protections, and a number of new weapons and items to expand the gameplay.
Project Zomboid is the ultimate in zombie survival. Alone or in MP: you loot, build, craft, fight, farm and fish in a struggle to survive. A hardcore RPG skillset, a vast map, a massively customisable sandbox and a cute tutorial raccoon await the unwary. So how will you die?
The Cromulent Archive - Home of my Twitch VODs:
Humble Bundle Affiliate Link!►
If you liked this video, please consider hitting the Like button. It helps me out a great deal!
#projectzomboid #projectzomboidchallenge #projectzomboidanimation