Cutting steel like butter! - Machine build DIY
Today we're gonna make metal cutting chop saw.
I tried to use relatively simple and available tools to show you that you can do interesting things without super expensive equipment.
I decided to build this saw for several reasons.
1. Swivel arm with blade instead of swivel vice. It is very helpful with long elements.
2. Thanks to the brushless, low-speed motor and lack of modes, the machine is much quieter than store machines.
3. I bought the engine a long time ago, just like the shaft, and I wanted to use it.
4. Cutting is much faster than on a band saw or angle grinder.
5. I had a lot of steel that I wanted to use to avoid unnecessary costs.
- Homemade Chop Saw / Band Saw VISE [PLANS]
- Restoration - Circular saw shaft